POPIA NOTICE – Clients
- Sian Green Clinical Psychologist, is committed to processing the personal information of all clients, employees, and third-party service providers in accordance with the requirements prescribed by the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).Sian Green Clinical Psychologist, understands that your personal information is important to you and is committed to safeguarding and processing your information in a lawful manner.
- We may use your personal data to provide you with services you request from us, manage your account, make decisions, for assessment, and to ensure that we comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- The Sian Green Clinical Psychologist, will:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure, or access;
- Promptly notify you within a reasonable time, if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information.
- Sian Green Clinical Psychologist, endeavours to keep the most up to date and accurate information about you at all times, therefore Sian Green Clinical Psychologist would like to request that you notify us of all changes to such information as soon as possible.
- If any personal information has changed kindly contact Sian Green to have the details updated. Please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries about this notice; you need further information about our privacy practices; wish to withdraw consent; exercise preferences or access or correct your personal information, please contact us at the numbers/addresses listed on our website.